Mass Effect FATE - In The Shadow of the Shepard
Zam'Breizh Nar Alarei
Quarian Marine with something to prove
PROTECT THE FLEET, AT ALL COSTS
- Invoke – Willing to fight to the death (his… or anyone else’s) to benefit the Migrant Fleet.
- Compel – The instant he fails to see the benefit to the Migrant Fleet, his support will be found… lacking.
ADAPT, IMPROVISE, SURVIVE
- Invoke – Zam won’t be caught in a fog of war. He is a Marine, after all. And he is capable and willing to adapt to any situation in front of him to survive.
- Compel – His ability to think around corners may not necessarily agree with his colleagues. After all, who wants to lose their hard-fought carbine in the middle of a fight when Zam determines he’d be a better shot with it?
QUARIAN MARINE WITHOUT A SHIP
- Invoke – Feeling lost after being in a Pilgrimage for an excessively long time, Zam is driven to make himself useful to a crew, to find his newly accepted home.
- Compel – Have you ever had to be in close living quarters with the guy that tries too hard and has “something to prove” to everyone?
Superb – Resolve
Great – Survival, Guns
Good – Security, Resources
Fair – Systems, Medicine, Engineering
Average – Artillery, Flight, Investigation, Pilot
Arms – Geth Pulse Rifle, Basic SMG (modified within spec)
Armor – Light Armor, Light Kinetic Shield
Zam is on his Pilgrimage after being born aboard the Alarei, a science vessel. His higher calling is that of a Quarian Marine, to protect The Migrant Fleet from the rising threat of the Geth, who destroyed the Quarian homeworld. He is desperate to find a ship and crew he can join in order to complete the Pilgrimage and prove himself worthy of the title of Marine.